BMW Motorcycle Club of Houston
Our club is open to all owners (present, past, or future) of BMW motorcycles and their families. Even if you don’t own a BMW motorcycle now or are just interested, come to our meetings and get to know us. See Membership for information on joining the club.
We meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month at the Spaghetti Western Cafe, 1608 Shepherd Drive, Houston, TX 77007. See the notices on our front page, Meetings, and our Calendar of events for location and details.
We have an active ride program, with frequent organized day-rides in the Houston area and occasional longer multi-day rides. See Rides for more information.
We offer “Tech Days” about twice a year, where members come together to do maintenance their bikes with some expert assistance available.
For nearly fifty years we have held the South Central BMW Owners Reunion, a rally for BMW owners in our area and beyond. See Rally for information about past and future events.
Our club was founded in 1966, one of the first to be chartered by the BMW Motorcycle Owners Association (MOA), and the BMW Riders Association (RA). Read about our rich History
Our current officers are:
- President – Nick Bell – email@example.com
- Vice-President (and RallyMeister) -Gene Ronchetto – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – Ute Schneider – email@example.com
- Secretary – David Eickhoff – firstname.lastname@example.org
- RideMeister -Leigh Anderson – email@example.com
- Webmaster – Jerry Matson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Our postal address is
The BMW Club of Houston
P.O. Box 7542
Houston, Texas 77270
You may also use this form to send a message or feedback