Ride to the Hill Country Hangout, Friday-Sunday April 7-9.
The San Antonio BMW Club is hosting a rally near Kerrville, and the Houston BMW Club will organize a Friday-Sunday group ride to attend. We will leave Friday morning from Brookshire and return Sunday afternoon. On Saturday you can follow a guided ride to the Three Sisters area with our Club, ride suggested routes by the San Antonio BMW Cub, or just hang out. The rally is at Kerrville-Schreiner Park near Kerrville. A tent site is included in the rally fee. Alternatively you may stay at a motel in nearby Kerrville. You are responsible for your own accommodations.
To Register for the Ride
You may RSVP in our Meetup.com group “Rides and More” to receive ride updates, calendar reminders, and participate in discussions with other riders. Or you may register via email to receive essential ride information only.
BY REGISTERING AND PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT YOU AGREE:
I understand that the BMW Motorcycle Club of Houston does not assume responsibility for any aspect of my safety and that if I participate in any Club event, I do so voluntarily on my own assessment of my ability, the routes, and all facilities, and conditions, assuming all risk. I release and hold the Club, its officers and members, harmless for any injury or loss to my person or property which may result therefrom. I also certify that I am in compliance with state financial responsibility laws regarding the carrying of proper insurance.
- RSVP in BMW Motorcycle Club of Houston — Rides and More for all ride communications and discussions.
- Register by email for essential information only
- There may be a waiting list. If your plans change, please cancel your reservation so someone can take your place.
Key Ride Information
See detailed ride information including maps, GPS files, motel suggestions, route description, etc.
To Register for the Rally and Camping
Please visit the San Antonio Club website to register for the rally, book a campsite, or learn more about the rally.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
All riders (and passengers) are requested to carry information with name, address, and persons to call in case of emergency. We recommend that you carry it in a prominent and easily accessed location in your riding suit or “dog tag” pouch.
- Read Guide for Riders
- Before the Ride: Read the Ride Description and familiarize yourself with the route, the stops, and any special issues. Be able to find your way home in case you become separated from your group.
- On the Ride: Be responsible for the rider in back of you. If you see him/her slowing down or caught in a traffic light, you slow down. That way the group doesn’t leave anybody behind.
- Sweep Riders: If you are asked to ride sweep (last), keep at the rear of the group. When the leader can see you, he knows the group is all together.